Information about this site and what it can do for you (please read!)

Are you new to this website? Click here to view site announcements and other information, such as how to register an account.
ModMan
Site Admin

Information about this site and what it can do for you (please read!)

Post by ModMan »

Hi! Welcome to ESLMeet.com!

I guess I better start by answering a few basic questions:

Who am I?
I'm Ryan, a career language instructor and the founder of this website. Nice to meet you! :)

Who are you?
If you are here, you are either a language instructor looking for a job or an employer looking to advertise a position.

What does this website do?
This website acts as a simple hub to help ESL teachers and employers find each other. To the best of my ability, I aggregate job postings that are likely to be as advertised. This vetting of employers is based on my experiences with various ESL employers over the course of my career and through feedback from this community. If you see a job posting or have an experience that makes you question the integrity of an employer, please get in contact with me so I can curate the listings appropriately.

I'm an employer. What can this website do for me?
Employers may advertise their job vacancies on this website. Please go here for more information: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=76

I'm a teacher. What can this website do for me?
Please browse the job listings! At the moment, there is no option for teachers to register an account.